GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Our commitment to your privacy.
We are committed to protecting your data that is why your trust in us is our number one priority
This policy is provided with the intention to comply with your right to be informed under the General Data Protection Regulation. We have also considered your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations.
It sets out how Castelli Milano 1938 Ltd (hereafter “Castelli”) uses and protects any information that you provide when you use our website. Castelli is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Castelli may need to change this page occasionally by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes made.
Who we are
Castelli Milano 1938 Ltd of Dowding Way, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 3UY. We are a child company of Boost S.p.A located at Via Dante Alighieri 12, 24060 San Paolo D'Argon Bergamo, Italy.
What we collect and why
We may hold and process the following information:
- Your personal data and contact details including your names, addresses, telephone numbers & emails
- Particulars of your communications with us through contact via online services and social media.
- IT usage information including email addresses, login-ins, passwords for portals, URLs and IP addresses for order confirmations and artwork sign off.
- We shall only ask for and use your personal data collected for recommending items of interest and to tailor your purchasing experience with us. Of course, it is always your choice by consent whether you share such details with us Opt-In/Out URL Link.
- To comply with our contractual obligations of fulfilling your orders. For example your address will be required to deliver your product.
- Under legislation, we may need to collect and process your data, for example to prevent fraud.
If you have any questions you can contact us on email@example.com
Your data will be used to process your order throughout our website and production system. Your personal data is only printed on your invoice, despatch note and delivery labels.
Any paperwork with any personal information is securely shredded or stored in a secure location at our own site. No third party storage is used.
We may need to share your personal data at times with our holding company, Lediberg S.p.A. For example, to process properly your orders being customised in Italy. Similarly we may be obliged to share your data with the UK Government or public law enforcement agencies. It is not anticipated that there will be any other recipients nor any transfers of data to a third country.
Your data will be kept until such time that you request you no longer wish for us to provide you with details relating to our products and services (Opt-In/Out URL Link) and for a further period thereafter of 6 years. This period has been set for the protection of our organisation in the event of any complaint or claim for breach of contract and to meet our obligations to UK Government and taxation authorities.
Third Parties We Work With
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- IT companies who support our website and other business systems.
- Operational companies such as delivery couriers.
- Our Production system developers.
- Law enforcement and anti-fraud enforcement agencies.
Third Parties Website Button links
We use the website button to share products you are interested in and would like to share with your friends
- Facebook link from our website Button Link
- Twitter link from our website Button Link
- Pinterest link from our website Button Link
- Instagram link from our website Button Link
- YouTube Link from our website Button Link
Stop Direct Marketing
There are several ways you can stop direct marketing communications from us:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication that we send you. We will then stop any further emails from that particular division.
- If you have an account, log in into your account, visit the ‘My Dashboard’ area and change your preferences.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
Castelli Milano 1938 Ltd
When we change anything it will always be posted / updated here
This policy is a new version due to changes in EU law GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) as of 25th May 2018
version 1.3.1 and the activation date Thursday, 17 May 2018
Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your computer by external websites whose services are used on our site. The Google cookies are set by Google Code. Whilst our site is the initial host of the traffic, Google is the third party as they are initialising the cookies.
This is the same for Facebook, Twitter & YouTube and all social media buttons are located throughout our website and allow you, the visitor to share content from our site on to social media platforms.
You have the right at any time to request a copy and or have your information updated or removed from our systems. Please send a request to email@example.com with your name, company name, contact number and postcode to enable us to locate any data held on our system. We shall provide the data within one month.
You have the right to request the information we hold and rectify if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You have the right to erasure in the form of deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. We have the right to refuse to erase data where it is necessary to comply with a legal or contractual obligation. You will be advised of the grounds of our refusal should any such request be refused.
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
If you have any questions that have not been covered, please contact our GDPR team who will be pleased to help you: